[TowerTalk] EZ-Way Tower FS

Terry Hahn w7kw.terry at gmail.com
Tue May 12 06:25:26 PDT 2009

I have a 3 section EZ-Way crank-up / tilt-over tower for sale for $1500.  I am not sure of the exact height but I believe it's approx 60-65 feet high.  There are 2 electric (110VAC) winches that come with it.  One winch is for the up-down and the other is used to tilt the tower over.  The base fixture bolts to a cement base which allows the antenna to be lowered to step ladder height for servicing. Great for Quads.  Everything is here and is in good shape.  The tower is located in Cave Creek, Arizona, just North of the metro Phoenix area.    The tower is on the ground ready to travel.

Contact:  W7KW -- Terry Hahn, w7kw.terry at gmail.com or via telephone at 602-315-0312.