[TowerTalk] Thanks to all

k7lxc at aol.com k7lxc at aol.com
Mon May 18 03:06:08 PDT 2009

Howdy --

?????? Thanks to all the TowerTalkians - and there were a bunch - that stopped by our booth to say hi. It was a pleasure
to meet all of you and I'm glad you're finding TT a great resource.

???????? Many guys upgraded from safety belts to fall arrest harnesses so I'm gratified to see that's a really good trend for those climbing towers. Climb safe!

Cheers,
Steve???? K7LXC

PS - I heard that someone bought that gargantuan Luso crank-up. Coming to a neighborhood soon - hi. The neighbors should be impressed.