[TowerTalk] MACAntenna

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed May 20 08:19:26 PDT 2009

They say that they modified the design after the QST article to put
two relays in series, thereby raising the voltage handling
capacity.  They now claim 1500 watts RTTY key down on all bands.

It's not really loops, but rather ladder line segments where one line
carries the control pulses and the other serves as the antenna.  The
DC is separated out at the magic box in the center.  To their credit,
they are very open about schematics and the like.

73, Pete N4ZR