[TowerTalk] Balanced Feedline for Ground Mounted Vertical?

Wes Attaway (N5WA) wesattaway at bellsouth.net
Sat May 23 19:43:19 PDT 2009

Rick:

Nice installation.  From the looks of your terrain, at least your shack
won't be torched during the next wildfire season.  There is something to be
said for wide open fields, other than just antenna performance.

1138 Waters Edge Circle - Shreveport, LA 71106
    318-797-4972 (office) - 318-393-3289 (cell)
        Computer Consulting and Forensics