[TowerTalk] 160 - 80m "T"

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Sun May 24 14:27:46 PDT 2009

I did a quick model of your proposed antenna with EZNEC assuming #14
wire and it said that you'd need about 52 uh to make the system resonate
at 1.83 MHz.  The resulting feedpoint impedance would be about 22 ohms.

If you put the coil at the base (higher current point) it only requires
about 22 uH, but the feedpoint impedance would be less as well ... more
like 16 ohms.

Please consider these results to be approximate only, since my model
wouldn't necessarily match your system or your environment.

73,
Dave   AB7E