[TowerTalk] HDX 572MDPL

Clay W7CE w7ce at curtiss.net
Wed May 27 17:41:01 PDT 2009

Tod,
I'm afraid I can't tell much yet.  The tower is still on the ground.  I
started digging the foundation hole near the house a few weeks ago and ran
into the old furnace oil tank.  I need to get it removed before I can finish
the tower foundation.  The project is now on hold until at least July due to
work commitments.

73,
Clay  W7CE