[TowerTalk] The dreaded cage again

Phil Snyder n9lah at comcast.net
Thu May 28 19:37:32 PDT 2009

In the latest cage rage I don't remember this subject, but some one is
sure to let me know if I missed it. Would it be beneficial to make the
55 foot vertical section of my inverted "L" maybe a 6 wire cage? My
guess is that it wouldn't change much except for the bandwidth. The "L"
is a random length temporary antenna 55 feet in the vertical section and
maybe 60-70 feet horizontal sloping down to about 25 feet. It is tuned
at the base with an SGC-237.

Phil
N9LAH