[TowerTalk] Rotor Connector

Brad Pioveson W9FX w9fx at verizon.net
Mon Nov 2 18:03:20 PST 2009

While you're ordering Amp housings and contacts, I'd suggest that you also
order a contact removal tool.  I bought and tried several different types of
tools that looked like they should work - GC Electronics and others - but,
it was my experience that only the Amp tool fits these contacts.  It's not
cheap, but, without it, you're not going to be able to perform any kind of
maintenance on the cable plugs.   With the proper tool, the contacts can be
safely removed and reinserted.

73, Brad, W9FX