[TowerTalk] Burying hardline question

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Nov 9 13:09:59 PST 2009

Some stuff works very well being buried, others do not.  It's mostly the
maker of the cable.

The cheap blue cat5 doesn't survive but the super thick Superior Essex or
Mohawk survives critters, for example.

If you're very protective of your cable use schedule 40.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
--- Albert Einstein