[TowerTalk] Rotor

Roy Gould roy.gould1 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 22 11:22:22 PST 2009

Thanks to all who replied regard the Tail Twister Rotor, well as it turns out it is a HAM III not a Tail Twister, pretty good shape, it works just needs a little cleaning up.

Now just waiting for the MOD Kit from M2 for the KT34 I have and we will be back on with a beam after 5 years from a Move here from MASS.

73 Roy K1RY
Selbyville, DE