[TowerTalk] New Rohn Catalog

Julio Peralta jperalta4 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 23 09:49:15 PST 2009

I just received the new Rohn Buyers guide/catalog. It seems that they must
have a buyers guide for each of the more common ham tower types. I was only
sent a R25 buyers Guide. It has a lot of information about R25 in its 18 or
so pages but no info on any other tower types and certainly not worth $25 or
what ever I saw in an e-mail last week. Looks like we're going to have to
ask for Buyers Guide for each model of Rohn tower in which we are
interested. Other than that it seems to be a nice reference guide. BTW there
is no mention of the free standing capabilities of R25 in the guide unless I
missed it.

Julio, W4HY