[TowerTalk] ROHN Catalog

ww3s at zoominternet.net ww3s at zoominternet.net
Tue Nov 24 11:28:25 PST 2009

	MBM about 6:20 am every morning, with or without fiber....
 On Tue 11/24/09 11:52 AM , K7LXC at aol.com sent:
 In a message dated 11/23/2009 9:02:24 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
 towertalk-request at contesting.com [1] writes:
 > Who the heck cares, enough with the Rohn Catalog thing. Next,
everyone
 will
 be reporting their Morning Bowel Movements.
 > Don't you people have anything useful to do?
 Don't you have a delete key? Your sarcastic comment is
inappropriate.
 Apparently you don't have anything useful to do yourself.
 The Rohn catalog is one of the most important books you need in your

 tower library (besides my Up The Tower book, that is). It has the
specs for
 anyone interested in planning or putting up a guyed or
self-supporting
 tower, even if it's not a Rohn tower.
 Rohn 25G and 45G are used by the vast majority of amateur tower
owners
 and are the industry standard.
 Please confine your TowerTalk comments to thoughtful questions or
 comments to tower and HF antenna construction topics. Tnx.
 Cheers,
 Steve K7LXC
 TT ADMIN

Links: