[TowerTalk] US Tower install - help request

Jack Parker vhfplus at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 14:12:20 PDT 2009

Hmmm...my limited experience with US Tower has been quite the opposite. In
responding to requests for documentation and identifying an older tower
(turned out to be an early cut-rod TX-455) they have been quite helpful.
As to the veracity of their documentation, I cannot say since I have yet to
dig the hole. Hopefully the information I have in hand will be accurate.

Good luck!

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Mike <noddy1211 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> It is tough if you have never installed a tower before or have no one you
> can ask, because you will get no help from USTOWERS for sure, do buy
> Steve's
> book though, it will be a great help and could easily save you way more
> money than the cost of the book.
>
> Plus you can always ask questions on the group here, that is what this
> group
> is for.
>
> Mike, K6BR

Jack, W6NF