[TowerTalk] Chrome Moly Mast Pipes for sale

trappaport at austin.rr.com trappaport at austin.rr.com
Sat Oct 10 16:15:00 PDT 2009

I have 4 mast pipes, each about 17' long, made of Chrome Moly steel, which I bought recently but cannot use (I am going with a 3" solid steel stick). I will sell each of these masts for $250 each, or $900 for the lot of 4. I have original specification sheet with engineering data, about 108 KSI each.

Two of the mast pipes are 2" O.D. with 1/2" wall thickness.
Two of the mast pipes are 2.5" O.D. with 3/16" wall thickness.

Please send an email if you have a need and are interested. I prefer pick up from Riner, VA but can ship if you arrange and pay for shipping.

Ted N9NB  trappaport at austin.rr.com