[TowerTalk] something new today

Gregg Seidl k9kl at centurytel.net
Sun Oct 11 17:43:01 PDT 2009

I did some tower work here today with a man-lift. I had a cousin who had his
own crane but he sold out so I didn't have a way to do tower work.
 With all the wind we had here part of my XM-240 broke and I didn't want to
take it down and then put it back up. I called Fabco and the sales guy was
helpful and knew what I wanted and what I needed. He hooked me up with a
S-125 by Genie. Other then a steep learning curve that is the BEST way to do
tower work.
Boy is that slick,just boom up do your work and boom down move and do it
again. The thing does sway pretty good but you get used to its movements. It
won't let you do something stupid. Will use this things a lot for my
antenna/tower work.

  Gregg  K9KL