[TowerTalk] Yagi spacing - Same band not stacked

Scott McClements kc2pih at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 17:51:24 PDT 2009

Hi Guy,

Just out of curiosity, what is your familiarity with antenna computer
modeling, with a program like EZNEC or 4Nec2?  I wonder what is
keeping people away from software like this. It seems many questions
come up that can almost conclusively be answered with accurate NEC2
modeling.  I just wonder what are the biggest factors keeping the
masses from using modeling.

-Scott, WU2X