[TowerTalk] To Stack or Not to Stack?

bob finger finger at goeaston.net
Wed Oct 14 06:32:04 PDT 2009

Yes, it will make a BIG difference particularly as sunspots increase.
One can never have too many antennas at various heights.  35 feet might
even be a bit too high when ten comes alive again.  Now stacking the two
might be more work than its worth as they are different boom lengths.
Use separate feedlines and an a/b switch and you will be amazed how
often the low antenna will be superior on some paths.  73 bob de w9ge