[TowerTalk] Reply - KW3000 with 1/2 inch Drill Motor - Wrongassumption in responses

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 12:36:07 PDT 2009

Rick,

I was told by a friend who is knowledgeable about the subject that yes, the
drill converts AC to DC so
not a candidate for Pulse Width Motor Speed Controller

I need something off the shelf as I don't have time to reinvent the wheel
right now.

Will have to wait for a solution on reflector unless you come up with
something in your quest
for same thing I need.

73, Dennis N6KI