[TowerTalk] TH6DXX manual

Larry WA9VRH wa9vrh at dishmail.net
Thu Oct 15 15:31:17 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I am not a TH6DX knowledgeable person. However I believe the request was for
a TH6DX manual and not the TH6DXX. Jim W5IFP sent me the TH6DX manual even
though it was titled TH6DXX.  When I opened it the title was TH6DX manual. I
have no idea what the difference is. However this afternoon I uploaded the
TH6DX manual to BAMA. So it will appear sometime in the future.

The upload file had a few things waiting in the wings and I know that the
owner of BAMA is involved in rebuilding the original site. If you need this
manual RIGHT now please email me and I will send it to you.

73 Larry WA9VRH