[TowerTalk] Antenna lead-in, lead-out pass throughs

John Hensley w5jv at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 16 06:42:09 PDT 2009

Before I reinvent another wheel :-) , can anyone send me a picture or two of how you did your outside to inside antenna panel?  My ideais to put an external service box on the outside of the workshop withtwo or three 2" nipples passing through to an inside box.  The outsidebox could hold a couple of small auto-wire tuners & baluns and theinside box could accommodate a small patch panel, extra ground connection,etc.
If you don't have any pictures, perhaps a short description of what youfound worked best for you.  I do not want to do window or eave passthroughs.
TIA< John, W5JV