[TowerTalk] Rohn 25 g for sale

Michael Goins wmgoins at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 07:32:34 PDT 2009

I've discovered what looks like 50' of good-looking Rohn 25G laying
behind a neighbor's barn in Pipe Creek (Texas), near San Antonio. If I
didn't have to guy it, I'd take it here (might anyway).

What is 25G worth now in good shape? He also has the top section (50'
total) and a base.

Michael Goins, k5wmg
Professor, Writing
University of Texas at San Antonio