[TowerTalk] Polyphaser RGT Suppressor

Roger Parsons ve3zi at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 17:34:15 PDT 2009

I am proposing to use a Polyphaser type RGT suppressor in the antenna feed for my 900MHz link. The specs appear to show that the suppressor is quite suitable for the application - I need DC passthrough as there is an amplifier near the antenna.

I can't find anywhere on the Polyphaser site which end should be connected where and it is not marked on the device. One end has a bulkhead N connector for mounting through a panel, the other a straight N connector. I am inclined to think that it doesn't much matter - I presume the device is symmetrical. It would be mechanically easier for me to mount the bulkhead end away from the antenna.

If anybody knows better I would be grateful for the advice.

73 Roger
VE3ZI