[TowerTalk] Tri-ex MW-50 crank up tower instructions help

Craig Ervin z50r at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 16:09:59 PDT 2009

Tri-ex MW-50 crank up tower instructions help
Looking for the couple pages that came with the Tri-ex MW-50 crank up tower.  I need to show these to get a building permit to put up the tower.   Pictures of the pages would be fine, or e-mail, or fax.  Just have to have something to turn in to get a permit.

Here is what I have found with my www searching.

Tri-ex MW-50 is a 51' crank-up tower.
Maximum antenna load is 8.6 sq ft @ 50 MPH
The MW-50 was made by Tri-Ex in Visalia, CA
Circa 1960's
Guyed first section or building bracket mounted at 12 feet.
Concrete pad 24"W x 24"L x 18"D
1/2 bolts secure hinged base to pad.
Weight 258 lbs