[TowerTalk] Identifying a tower

Vegard Svanberg vegard at svanberg.no
Tue Sep 15 00:06:32 PDT 2009

Hi, I'm trying to identify this tower:

http://www.svanberg.no/~vegard/bilder/div/P1140002.JPG

It's a 38 meter tower with each section being 2 meters (~6.6 feet) tall
and each side about 0.7 meters (~2.3 feet). It's made in aluminium and
it's a guyed tower. Three of the sections have ears at the bottom for
mounting the guyings.

Thing is that I need to know the specs, recommended guying levels,
foundation etc. It's not labeled, so it's difficult to find the
manufacturer and documentation.

Alternatively, I need someone to produce some documentation by supplying
them with the required data/measurements. Can you recommend someone
capable of doing this (for a reasonable amount of money)?

Finding a very similar tower and using the specs from that could also be
an option.

Thanks!

--
Vegard Svanberg <vegard at svanberg.no> [*Takapa at IRC (EFnet)]