[TowerTalk] Yaesu G450 rotor opinions

KI9A at aol.com KI9A at aol.com
Sun Sep 20 17:49:11 PDT 2009

John, run as far away from the 450G as you can.  I went thru 2 of them  in
the space of 3 years.  The rotor head seems to fine ( for a lightweight
unit), but there is a design flaw in the controller, that makes the indicator
stop working.  It is a very common problem. Yes, some guys will tell you
they have theirs for 10 years, but, trust me, stay away from this garbage!

73- Chuck KI9A

In a message dated 9/20/2009 7:43:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,