[TowerTalk] 3 Inch boom material source?

Michael Goins wmgoins at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 19:45:21 PDT 2009

Irrigation pipe is usually pretty thin walled and I wouldn't trust
what is used here for a boom. Have you tried Texas Towers? They carry
a lot of tubing and if they don't have it, I'd bet they can put you on
the trail of a piece. Also might post a need as I know there are guys
here with antenna pieces in storage.

Michael Goins, k5wmg
Professor, Writing
University of Texas at San Antonio