[TowerTalk] EZ-WAY RBX/CRX 60-3 tower manual needed

N4NW n4nw at n4nw.org
Thu Sep 24 06:22:23 PDT 2009

>I have a EZ-Way 60' three section tower - looks to be the RBX-60-3.
>I have found some information from manuals on the Internet. I am
>seeking the pages with the parts list, parts specifications (length
>of cables) etc. All manuals I have do NOT have this information.

The old EZ-Way brochure mentions use of guys on all their towers but
I can find no reference as to how guys would be attached if anyone
has information on this I would appreciate your input.

The EZ-Way I have is in excellent condx but I still desire to replace
the lift cable, tilt cable and lift winch.

Thanks & 73's
Tom