[TowerTalk] Chart Paper for Tektronix 1502 TDR

N4NW n4nw at n4nw.org
Mon Sep 28 16:56:10 PDT 2009

Mike,

I handle a lot of credit card machine and ask my paper supplier about
these. He (www.mypaperrolls.com) says he does not have it but
suggests that you take a look at the following link
http://www.pospaper.com/thermal-2-80-zebra-36rolls.html

He says the sprocket holes are probably not required and most thermal
printers rely on friction feed anyway.  The price is for 36 rolls.
However, you may want to contact POS Paper and ask them for a sample
to make sure it will fit your equipment - most of these vendors are
good about making sure the paper will fit your equipment..

Good luck - hope this helps you.

73's
Tom, N4NW