[TowerTalk] 1/2 heliax to BuryFlex join

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Mon Aug 2 10:24:01 PDT 2010

Hello,

I have some ½ heliax and Andrew N connectors, male (L4PNM-RC) and female
(L4PNF-RC).

I want to use it to go all the long of the tower.

I will use 9913 or BuryFlex to go from antennas balun to top of the tower
and from shack wall (where Heliax finish) to the SixPack.

Wich adapter may I use to fit in my BuryFlex loops that have a PL259?

Or maybe there´s another connector to put in the BuryFlex that fit in the
Heliax ½ N connector male (L4PNM-RC) or female (L4PNF-RC)?

Or another better solution to join BuryFlex and Heliax ½ inch

Thanks in advance!

73,

Jorge

CX6VM/CW5W