[TowerTalk] 2 telrex 6m624's versus M2 6m9khw

Hector Garcia XE2K j_hector_garcia at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 14 14:00:34 PDT 2010

Joe

Will recommend  a  computer Modeled antenna, the  6M9HKW is a modern antenna
with tested performance

Take a look at  this site if you want the top performance antenna , you can
build it with the part of the antennas you have  or buy it

from the distributor
http://www.g0ksc.co.uk/
also in QRZ under his call show several nice antennas

I just made the first of his designs, was easy  after get the material from a
local source and  Cycle-24.com who provide the cheapest and a  fast service  for
aluminum
best price than  DX Engineering or Texas Towers .

Here is the photo album of this project, will continue working on this antenna
and others of the same type of LFA

http://picasaweb.google.com/Hector.xe2k/6m7EleLFAProject82010#

 J. Hector Garcia XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp