[TowerTalk] Tower Insurance (I have not heard of a WORSE situation to be in!)

van wd8aam vlincoln at frontiernet.net
Mon Aug 16 17:00:17 PDT 2010

Well said and very true.

I'll bet as a renter You're not covered,
and the property owner since he/she did not
erect that and it is not their property they are not covered
and have no need to be.  That leaves you the renter hanging
out to dry in the event of an accident, with you footing
thousands of dollars of court costs and fines and liability
for damages/ health issues/ etc.  I'm a landlord owning property
in three states and unless I had a formal written document
would have my lawyer ALL OVER my tenant for damages!  I'd say
you're hanging onto a tiny branch that's gonna
break with a 1 pound load, and you're holding the money bag.

wd8aam