[TowerTalk] Web site info sources ref. Towers, antennas, electronics, etc.

Stephen Davis sdavis at davisrf.com
Thu Aug 19 13:07:24 PDT 2010

Hi, I'd be interested in finding out your favorite bookmarked web site sources for any/all pertaining to  Subject.  These could also include sites that you use / used professionally.
It might be best to send direct to me, off TT, to limit tieing TT up, and I will recap on TT after a few days.  If you give me just a short text as to what it pertains to in general, then the web site address, that would facilitate my recap.    Tnx, Steve  K1PEK