[TowerTalk] Fall Harness-My Choice

George n4ua.va at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 12:37:53 PDT 2010

I used to have a longer set of cowtails, but I replaced them with the
DBI Sala Model 1244409 Y-lanyard. It's one of the ones that shrinks in
length when there is no pull on it, down to about 3 or 3-1/2 feet. The
shock pack is somehow integrated into that stretchiness, as the labels
state max extension in a fall is 6 feet. It tends not to get tangled
while climbing, and it has really nice, large, one-hand-operation
aluminum hooks.

73,

geo - n4ua