[TowerTalk] XM240 to Moxon

Stan Stockton k5go at cox.net
Thu Aug 26 07:07:35 PDT 2010

 Peter,

 I would expect that if you have three 20M Yagis stacked for 20M that
 they are spaced something like a wavelength apart and the difference is
 in the angle that is covered by that high one which is probably up
 something like 50m.  EZNEC is not going to show you the angle at which
 the signals are traveling between you and the West Coast of the US so
 that might explain why when you throw in that high one you see that
much
 difference.  You probably don't see a HUGE difference in those cases
 between all three and just the high one alone like you see when you
 compare the lower two to all three.  In the case of comparing two
 different stacks at the same heights, the results should be more like
 what the software would predict.

 Stan, K5GO