[TowerTalk] Life expectancy of RG-213

TexasRF at aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Fri Aug 27 10:25:17 PDT 2010

Tom and all, very few 8X cables are made with non-contaminating jackets. I
don't have a Belden reference here but I would be surprised if their's is
non-contaminating.

Quite a few years ago, I had 8X specially made with a non-contaminating
jacket for sale at Texas Towers. We still offer  this product if anyone is
interested in a long life small 50 ohm coax. Any coax, or rotor cable for that
 matter, branded Texcom Wire and Cable, has a non-contaminating PVC jacket.

73,
Gerald K5GW ex-ceo, Texas Towers
retired and loving it!

In a message dated 8/27/2010 10:32:18 A.M. Central Daylight Time,