[TowerTalk] FIBERGLASS BOX

Jim Hargrave w5ifp at gvtc.com
Sat Aug 28 07:00:14 PDT 2010

Dan,

You can purchase self etching primer at most any auto parts store. I get
mine from NAPA. It runs around $6 for the large spray can. It is good for
steel, aluminum and fiberglass.

You can paint it with most any good quality exterior paint. Another paint
option is the pickup Bed liner paint. Its very durable and also comes in a
spray can for small jobs.

     73's Jim
      W5IFP