[TowerTalk] Fwd: Underground Utilities

hanslg at aol.com hanslg at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 07:03:32 PDT 2010

 You better think again, Roger,

Your line begins where your contract with the utility says it begins and that may be anywhere between you and the utility company. It might (not necessary every time) be easy with the telephone company as they install a demarcation point, that's the box there you can test if something is wrong with you wiring simply but plugging in a telephone and see if you get a dial tone. It is not that simple with electric, cable, gas, sewer etc. You have to check with each provider what the contract says. Sorry!

Hans - N2JFS