[TowerTalk] Davis Buryflex out of stock!

Rik van Riel riel at surriel.com
Tue Aug 31 15:33:44 PDT 2010

On 08/31/2010 06:26 PM, Mickey Baker wrote:

> Can someone recommend a substitute (or a source) for Buryflex? I
> called The Wireman and Davis today and they're out of stock until the
> end of September.

I use a direct bury rated LMR-400 knock-off that I bought
off Ebay.  Of course, I do bury it inside PVC pipe out of
rodent paranoia :)

The particular one I got cost me $200 for a 500' spool
and has copper clad aluminum as the center conductor
and is made by Jefatech.

Being an LMR-400 spec cable, it probably has slightly
lower loss than the first cable I found when googling
for bury-flex. Jefatech appears to have flex cable
available, too.  I have no idea how good that is, since
I only have their regular LMR-400 knock-off.

--
All rights reversed.