[TowerTalk] AB-1339 Mast

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Mon Feb 1 12:54:08 PST 2010

In a message dated 2/1/2010 12:01:54 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
towertalk-request at contesting.com writes:

>  I'm sure that the terrorists are going to use these masts to  set up a
telecom network...hell they are afraid to use cell phones since  the NSA is
monitoring all freq's and will taget them with a  Hellfire!.  This really is
an outrage that tax payers dollars are  wasted like this. All of this stuff
should be at least be given to DHS for  distribution out to MARS or public
safety agencies for disaster recovery  telecoms.

    Political outrages are totally discouraged. OTOH  if you have a
thoughtful comment about tower and HF antenna construction  projects, I'm sure we'd
like to hear about it. Tnx.

Cheers,
Steve   K7LXC
TT ADMIN