[TowerTalk] 15 m OWA

Jack KZ4USA videorov at verizon.net
Thu Feb 4 17:11:24 PST 2010

Sounds good to me. I plan to build some large stacks on two 200ft roatating
towers and the OWQ antennas have caught
my eye but the K3LR price they are getting for those antennas is crazy like
$7,000 for a 40 meter version.
I might put up more towers after those are up since I found some more 65G.
All will go up
out in southern Idaho.
Send me your price list.
You can place a AD on my ham radio classifieds page too if you want it FREE
Dealers too.

http://www.hamradioclassifieds.com
List Your Equipment with Pictures.
Dealers Advertise For FREE
Your Banner Ad Placed for FREE.
Get a FREE vinyl callsign sticker for first Ad.
Jack
KZ4USA
Bradenton, Florida