[TowerTalk] 80m Delta loop on 70' tower

Lee Buller k0wa at swbell.net
Fri Feb 5 13:09:42 PST 2010

I saw this done by a ham in Salina, Kansas on 70 foot tower.  He did not put up a delta loop...but a diamond loop.  It was easier to get up and
easier to feed.  Much like a Quad loop but he fed it at the bottom part
of the diamond with coax.  He worked WAS, DXCC, and WAS on 80 meters
with no problems

Lee K0WA

 In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind. -  J. Wolf