[TowerTalk] Measuring Coax Loss

Mike Besemer (WM4B) mwbesemer at cox.net
Thu Feb 11 15:55:26 PST 2010

Still... a dB or so (or even 3) on a long run of coax isn't going to make a
hill of beans difference for most applications... an S-Unit is ~ 6dB.  For
microwave and weak signal... sure, but you probably shouldn't be buying your
coax at a hamfest if that's what your interests and concerns are.

Mike
WM4B