[TowerTalk] Measuring Coax Loss

Dan Schaaf dan-schaaf at att.net
Thu Feb 11 17:32:51 PST 2010

I spend most of my waking hours working DX.  And since I have worked 308
countries on most bands, I hunt for those that I have not yet worked on
certain bands. Tonite for example I worked DU9 on 15 meters SSB. Koichi was
just above the noise except for some QSB when he dropped in/out. Most of
what I need is weak. I did the  308 countries during the last 5 years when
the SSN was in decline.

Best Regards
Dan Schaaf
K3ZXL   www.k3zxl.com   "In the Beginning, there was Spark Gap"