[TowerTalk] Heights tower question

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 17:10:02 PST 2010

I knew tow ham that had the heights model tower you refer to. Both installations lasted many a year. One  of them avid antenna experimenter both HF and Wark bands ( yagi/quad builder)  he wore out two of the acme screws over the 20 plus years and 100's if not 1000's of up down cycles.

Both installations were the 64' models

 YMMV

 Wayne W3EA