[TowerTalk] coaxial stripper

Dubovsky, George George.Dubovsky at andrew.com
Fri Feb 26 08:02:32 PST 2010

There is the Paladin CST Vario (and probably others like it) that will do the job for any cable, once set up. You place it around the cable, push a lever to engage the knives, and it performs up to a 3-level stripping operation.

http://www.tessco.com/products/displayProductInfo.do?sku=63427&eventGroup=4&eventPage=1

I just looked it up, and I will admit that I wouldn't pay that price. When I bought a few of them, the price was about half what it is today. It is a great stripper, and maybe a clone is available for less.

73,

geo - n4ua