[TowerTalk] M2 20M5 SWR - WX0B SIXPACK

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Fri Jan 1 06:33:51 PST 2010

Hello Mike,

Wich radio do you use with sixpack and Bandmaster?  I have this setup with a
Kenwood radio but I have problem to use Win-test or N1MM. This software´s
didn´t do radio control.

About more voltage as some guys suggested me, I have it in the shack, the
control box is 10 feets from the antennas box and my power supply is giving
it 14V.

Each one alone works 100% (Bandmaster & sixpack alone, N1MM and Win-Test
without the Bandmaster), but when I open one of this contest software, they
not follow band changes.

Thanks!!
Jorge
CX6VM