[TowerTalk] Fw: six pack relays

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Fri Jan 1 10:26:43 PST 2010

This always happens, the vendor claims that his product is great.

WX0B blue boxes are good and are many thousands all around the world. But
will be good to know exactly how to install them. If the manual talk about
13.8V, will be great that it works perfect with 13.8V and not need to apply
more power to have it working OK. Or at least that the manual say that you
need 18V and you go with a 18V power supply the first time and not try more
power after you notice it´s not working properly.

I post asking for some help to know why my radio display a swr in the meter
when antennas connected to the 6-pack and why not when connected direct to
the radio.

Maybe is a problem in the radio meter? I don´t think so since it works OK
when antennas connected direct.

73,
Jorge
CX6VM