[TowerTalk] Mystery Vertical: a Mosley RV-x Model?

J. Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT w2ttt at att.net
Sat Jan 2 10:42:23 PST 2010

Here are tow links to some related models.  You'll need to scroll down
toward the end of each of the two pages to find them.  Search on the page
for "RV" and you'll get to it more quickly.

The first shows what I believe is the 75/80 kit at the bottom in a white PVC
tube along side the base.
http://www.nethorizon.net/mosley/news.htm

This second photo does not include the kit.
http://www.mosley-electronics.com/newspage/news.htm

You'll note that both antennas have three traps, while mine has only two.
This is why I think this is an older RV-4 model.

Test results to follow soon!

Thanks & 73,
Gordon Beattie, W2TTT
201.314.6964