[TowerTalk] source for tower

Gene Smar ersmar at verizon.net
Wed Jan 6 16:02:38 PST 2010

Frank:

     I installed a Trylon self-supporter here in 2001.  I've said before,
I'd buy another one if I needed it.  It's not a heavy-duty design that would
support a Yagi for 80M or stacks of FS 20's, but for V/UHF arrays it ought
to be perfect.

     I bought mine from K7LXC's company - Champion Radio at:
http://www.championradio.com/towers.html .

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F