[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex REMOTE control

Bill K2OWR k2owr at comcast.net
Sun Jan 10 06:39:56 PST 2010

:::: Remote controlling any crankup tower is a VERY, VERY, bad idea. If for
some reason the limit switches fail you wind up with a backyard full of
mangled tower sections, and perhaps a hole in your house. I know some people
do it, but if you do, always have the tower in visual sight and watch it
when you raise it up or down.
BILL K2OWR